If you’re looking for a place to stay in Texas, fully furnished college station TX apartments are available. Take the reins like a Texan and discover what makes the student housing near Texas A&M University great.
The Aggie Community
The Aggie community has a loyal staff that cares. As a student, you’ll notice this the moment you step on campus.
It’s a great time to be an Aggie sports fan. The Aggies have
- Multiple SEC soccer championships
- An SEC tennis championship
- An SEC golf championship
- An SEC basketball championship
- An SEC outdoor track & field championship
- A national outdoor track & field championship
The college station has a wonderful food scene that appeals to students. When you’re not studying, you can order a good meal at
- Dixie Chicken: Dixie Chicken sells lunch plates, sandwiches, burgers, and sides. This restaurant has a relaxed vibe and a country-style setting.
- Fuego Layne’s: Fuego Layne’s is owned by former Texas A&M students. They serve delicious burgers, fries, and more.
- Gumby’s: When you crave Italian food, you can get it at Gumby’s. This restaurant sells pizza, pasta, garlic bread, and wings.
- Blue Baker: Blue Baker is an award-winning restaurant. You can buy pizzas, soups, and salads here.
- Napa Flats: Napa Flats serves Italian food and west-coast dishes.
If you want to experience what Texas A&M has to offer, turn to Lark Northgate. This organization helps students acquire college station TX apartments. To learn more, go to larknorthgate.com.